Friday, March 11, 2011

Snow Melting, Spring Soon, Please

Remembering summer...

I don't know about you, but I really would like to see a bit less snow and a bit more green.    The temperatures are going to be in the 50's this weekend so I suspect that we will see a lot of the snow melting.   I have to say that I am looking forward to seeing what spring is like in the mountains.

$25.00 Weekly Challenge Result:
Another week has gone by and I did spend some money on digital magazines:  $3.99 for Martha Stewart Living and $2.99 for Everyday Food for a total of $6.98.   That leaves $18.02 left unspent from my $25.00 weekly challenge.  Not too bad.   

It did take me a while longer to get used to digital magazines than books, but I now enjoy them on my computer just as much as when I purchased the physical magazine.   The two magazines that I really enjoy reading (Cloth, Paper & Scissors and Quilting Arts) both offer digital subscriptions.   The benefits for me are that they cost less and I do not have to find a place for storage other than an external hard drive.   

So, what do you think about digital magazines and books?  Do you use them?   Enjoy them?  Are they a cost savings for you?

This year, one thing that I wanted to do was take better care healthwise.   To that end I have really been exercising on a regular basis (with the exception of during the family crisis) five days a week.   Three days I walk/job (I am building back to four miles.) and two days I do strength training.   

I have decided to up my exercise to six days and add another strength training day.   I really do feel much better when I exercise, but it's still not my favorite thing to do.  What about you?  Do you exercise?   Do you enjoy it?

Enjoy your weekend and take care of yourself...find something to do that you love and do it!

Thanks for visiting...