Monday, August 10, 2015

MORE ZENTANGLES, PLANS AND COLOR FILTERS FOR MY MINI CAMERA

This past weekend was relaxing and I spent time on my Zentangles.   Here's the progression on one I began last week...



And here is another one that I finished during my favorite time this past weekend.   Sunday evening...can you guess what was going on?   Well, if you've been reading my blog, you know that I absolutely love football...and the Hall of Fame Game was played Sunday evening.  

And an even bigger treat was that my team, The Vikings, won.   I know, I live in NYC so I have a choice of two great teams but my heart still belongs to the Minnesota Vikings.   I began watching them when Bud Grant was the coach...yes, that long ago.   At any rate, I found out that doodling and football go together, for me at least.

So have you been thinking about September and the idea of a New Beginning.   I realized that another reason I enjoy beginning a new plan in September is because that is the beginning of my favorite season...fall!

The weather is cooling down, farmer's markets are full of produce - I remember when I could harvest food out of my own garden, now I go to the farmer's markets, the foliage is beginning to turn bright colors and the there is a feeling of gathering in, of putting the home in order and preparing for winter.
I can smell the odors even now...cinnamon, apples, bonfires.

I did make one decision...I will be bringing all my things down to my apartment as soon as possible. I want to 'gather in' and prepare my place for winter.

I picked up several colored plastic folders on sale today...
...and I will be using these to make color filters for the mini-camera on my iPhone 6 Plus.   Check out this video on making your own camera filters.   Although the instructions are for a large camera, I can easily adapt it for my set of lenses.   Stay tuned and I will let you know how things turn out.

There's a new weekly journal prompt posted about planning...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...