Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday's Journal Prompt

PICTURE OF THE DAY:
Who wouldn't want to just spend hours sitting and swinging here overlooking the bay...what a restful, peaceful place...

Quick post today, I am in the middle of doing all those little nagging things that must be done before one leaves on a trip, even a short one.   You know, things like paying bills,   letting  management folks know that you are going to be gone and of course packing.

And you know that for me packing does not mean clothes...it means deciding which craft to bring!!!   Decisions!  Decisions!   Of course, one must be sensible about things and not try to pack the sewing machine nor an easel.   But that still leaves an abundance of things to choose from...I'll let you know what I decide to bring tomorrow...

TUESDAY'S PROMPT:
Well, have you tried your hand at creating a journal page?   Here's what mine has turned into...


not great,  not bad...but it doesn't matter because it is what it is.   My interpretation of last week's prompt.   Each day as I spent a little time on it, things just sort of happened.   Doodling!  Drawing!  Writing down the collection of words!  Attaching some bark I picked up on my latest walk.  

Each time I worked on it,  I had no plans, I just opened up the page and picked up a pencil and did whatever came to mind even if it made no sense.   I actually enjoyed doing it because there was no pressure.

Today's journal prompt revolves around lists and list making.   Think about all the things that you can do to find your bliss or, in other words, what makes you really, truly happy and fulfilled.  Now make a list of those things.   Later on, as you 'travel' through your list, mark them off and watch your 'bliss' grow.  

Well, I am off to finish up my other list which seems to grow and grow and grow.   Maybe by the time I get back I will have time to finish everything.   Thank goodness this is a very, very short trip otherwise, I'd never finish.

Thanks for stopping by...