Friday, May 17, 2013

Sorting!!! Sorting!!! Sorting!!!

Look at what's about to bloom now...

I can't wait...I'll open my windows and just enjoy the fragrance.   My neighbor's plants have already opened...


So, I told you that I needed to begin sorting my fabric stash...I've begun.  

You know, the piles don't seem so high, but when you consider that there are tons and tons of different fat quarters, the job does seem a bit more involved.  

Add to that the fact that I am also separating out fabrics to bring on my vacation and you'll realize why I take lots of breaks!!!   A few from each pile...which few????

And this is where I will be storing the fabric in the trailer...

I bought these on sale a couple years ago.   Then I applied a finish both inside and outside to add strength.   And believe me, they are strong and stand up to just about anything...

Well, now that you know what most of my weekend will be devoted to...have you got any exciting plans for yours?   If you're looking for something to do, well, there is sorting....of sorts...

Thanks for dropping in...

I hope you enjoyed your visit...

See you Monday...