Monday, June 3, 2013

First Week of June

June brings sunshine and warm weather...


As well as thunderstorms and rain...


And some beautiful blossoms...



There is a new monthly thought posted and a new weekly prompt.    I'm still working on my journal page from last week...

I used acrylic paint applied with wet wipes for the background.   I then applied stamps in different colors and collage paper.   I like the results so far.

I have taken up the challenge of 'Index Card a Day' for the next couple of months.   Here are my first three...



So, do you have any plans for June?    Well, my plans depend on what happens when I take my truck into the shop this week.    I'll let you know what the mechanics say.     Other than that, I plan to read, create and continue going through my stuff.

Thanks for stopping by...

See you tomorrow...