Friday, October 16, 2015

FAVORITE FALL PICTURES & APARTMENT PLANS

Well, as you can tell, I didn't make it to Maine today.   Next week for sure.   While I was cleaning the apartment today, I finalized in my mind how I plan to reorganize my place.

First of all, I am keeping the studio in the main living area, not the bedroom.  I want to keep it prominent...to make sure that what I do in my studio is part of my awake life.   Also, at this point, I am not going to invest in a desk.   I will be using my four folding tables.  

But, I also have a very sturdy wooden student desk, just the right size for my sewing machine.   So I will have a place to sew really fast without the table bouncing up and down.

During the week, I will be moving furniture and craft/sewing supplies so that when the rest of the things arrive, I will have a place to put them immediately.   There are really only five large pieces of furniture.   The rest are small things, boxes, pictures, etc. so it shouldn't be to bad.  

And then, when my youngest moves into his own apartment, the following week, I can really get busy with reorganizing.

It was quite cool today bringing fall to the forefront of my thinking.   I always share my very favorite fall picture taken in Minnesota one fine fall day...

But I thought I would share a couple more of my favorites...



So, do you have plans for the weekend?   I will be walking in Central Park Saturday morning to get some exercise in.   And then, of course, there is football.   College on Saturday and Pro on Sunday.

And I will be working on some of my projects like the Eye Candy tiny quilts.   By the way, quilting them really is Zen Like for me.   I love doing it.  Adding the embellishments...well, I'm working on it.

Have a great weekend.   Take some time for yourself.   Enjoy fall (and football if you like it.)
Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you on Monday...