Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday.   Tax Due Date.   And, yes, I have finished and filed all my taxes!!!   That deserves a round of applause, thank you very much!

WALKING IN WARM WEATHER...
It is/was so beautiful out that I took a leisurely walk to the pick up a few things at the deli and just enjoy being outside.   I wore a lightweight sweater over my teeshirt but about halfway through, I took off the sweater...too hot.

First thing I noticed on this walk was another tree in bloom...
not only beautiful, but very sweet smelling.   Under that tree was this carpet of lush purple ground cover...

I'm not sure what it's called but it is quite striking.   Continuing my walk, and long before I saw it, I smelled fresh mown grass.   Then I saw this lonely but striking tulip...

And these pink flowers shimmering in the sunlight...

As was this single daffodil...

CANDIED GINGER?
I went to the deli to pick up some candied ginger.   A friend told me that one solution to my 'non-peppiness' could be to try eating some ginger.   So, I am giving that a try.  Of course, getting out and walking more will also help...now if only the weather would cooperate!

TAG CHALLENGE
Here are the last of the 'catch-up' photos on my tag challenge...


I am now up to date.   And I will be posting a couple times a week to stay current from now on. Actually, I have to take another walk.   I just realized that I am out of tags!!!  Well, it's still beautiful outside, so out I go.

Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you tomorrow...