Wednesday, July 27, 2016

WHAT TO TAKE...WHAT TO TAKE!!!

TO FOLKS LOOKING FOR THE LATEST 
WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE TOUR 
CHECK THE SIDE PANEL 
AND CLICK ON THE TOUR FOR 2016.  
THANKS FOR VISITING!

Well, I have been trying to choose what to take in my creative bag and I can't figure it out. Do I take fabric? Do I take paints?  Do I take colored pencils?  Do I take quilting?  Do I take yarn?  Or do I take all of them???

I'm frustrated because I still have no idea what type of creative adventures/projects I will be interested in.  And when I finally get inspiration (Notice I said when, not if!) I don't want to go out and buy duplicate resources.

What a quandary?

I have my wardrobe figured out...for the most part.  And my electronics.  Even my reading materials. But creative resources...not so much...

Tomorrow I have to do my shopping...lots of litter, cat food and bird seed plus snacks for the road.  I am leaving Chip and Dale here along with the birds in the care of my son.  

The departure date is growing close...closer than I want to think about.  Well, I think I will let my mind rest and do something different...

Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you tomorrow...
I hope...