Tuesday, March 20, 2018

MORE SIGNS OF SPRING & A BIG DOSE OF WINTER COMING?

On my walk today, I came across more signs of spring.  This tree is crammed full of buds ready to burst open...

And so is this small plant...

The color on this plant is almost neon yellow...

And look at these cute flowers...

And this lonely yellow one taken from top and then at the same height (You would have laughed had you seen me take the last photo below)...


Unfortunately for these folks, they might have a time finding their eggs...

Why? You ask.  Well, we are in for between 15 and 18 inches of snow tomorrow! 15 to 18 inches! It will be interesting to see if NYC can handle that amount...if it comes, that is. 

One thing, the temperature has fallen. When I took my walk today, it was cool but not really cold. The wind coming through a small opening in the window is cold. Who knows, maybe we will actually get the snow. 

I did see lots of folks coming home from the grocery store. That happens a lot here when snow is predicted. I think some folks think it is the end of the world and they won't get out for weeks and weeks!!!

Happy Spring folks...
Get ready for some snow...
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk with you tomorrow...if we have electricity...snow and all...