Thursday, July 12, 2018

HEARINGS, REELS & BEACH SCENE 3


So did anyone else watch the circus that was supposed to be the hearing with Peter Strzok? Is it just me or does the Republican Party seem to be losing it's collective mind?  I know that some of my readers are Republican, and I will say that I normally don't comment on politics, and I hope you won't take offense, but really did you expect this?

I did work on my reels while listening to the hearing. Here's my Zebco Omega Pro taken partially apart...

And here's a picture of the spooling tool that makes quick work of putting a line on a reel...

I went through my fishing equipment and put everything in order...I'm ready for Saturday's all day fishing. I hope by cleaning and changing the line that my casting will be better.


I did work on the third beach scene...

I plan on treating this piece quite differently. My plans are to cut the piece apart in a couple places and insert a black strip.

Tomorrow I will be house hunting once again and then Saturday is another all day fishing trip so I may not get back to my blog until Monday...

Thanks for checking things out here...
I hope you are as relaxed as my blogging...
Talk to you later...