Tuesday, July 17, 2018

NOT MUCH GOING ON...


Another uncomfortable day but the temperature broke with the thunderstorms.  Although it's much cooler, the humidity has to be almost 100%. Again, for me, another wet noodle day.

I spent most of the day reading a cozy mystery.  Jenn McKinlay's Read It and Weep, the fourth book in her Library Lover's Mystery Series. This one did have a real shocking surprise at the end.  Good reading for a summer day.

Other than that, I spent very little time working on my beach scene other than finishing the hand stitching. Still haven't figured out what else to add...

Tomorrow should be the last of the hot days. After that, the temperatures are in the low 80's. I can handle that...and maybe I will get my energy back. Anyone else feel lethargic on hot, humid days...even in air conditioning?

Hope everyone is enjoying the lazy days of summer...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk with you tomorrow...