Wednesday, June 5, 2019

BACK TO GUILD STUFF...


Well, today was back to guild stuff.  First, about a million emails had to be answered.  Then I worked and finished one of the thank you books.  I decorated several pages that were used to divide up different elements of the books. 

Here are a few of them...



These divider pages aren't the best but I was limited to the things I had on hand.  The person receiving this thank you book loves cats so I was happy to find some cat stickers.

I printed out all the thank you notes.  I also prepared blank pages to bring to the meeting for those who didn't have an opportunity to write any notes. 

Also included in a pocket is a large fabric panel of cats.  And in another pocket there is a panel of the coordinating fabric.

At this point, I am calling it done.  One book down, one to go...

And now I am calling it quits for the day...actually, it's around 10:30pm.  Yikes, I have been working since 7:30am...bye, bye.

See you tomorrow...