Monday, July 1, 2019

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS, GOOD NEWS...

The good news is that the surgery on my son's shoulder when well although much longer at the hospital than originally scheduled.  We left around 7:30 in the morning on Thursday and got back home ten hours later.

The bad news is that I went to the doctor on Friday.  Remember the allergic reaction that I thought I was having.  Well, it turns out that I have shingles (and yes, I did get a vaccine).  It's on my head, right side only but I do have to worry about it possibly affecting my vision.  Interesting!  Well, it has put my plans for the summer in somewhat disarray.  Have to see how this situation plays out before I make any decisions.  Except, I did cancel the board meeting for the guild!

My container garden is doing really well so that's really good news.  Lots of blossoms on my tomato plants.  And the herbs are doing really great.

I was worried about the amount of sunlight the plants are receiving but so far they are getting a lot of it.

I haven't been able to work in the yard as much as I wanted but I guess the best way to approach this situation is to work through it.  So today I did some yard work today.  I also began working out on the weight machine.  And tomorrow I will be working in the garage fixing the workbench finally.

One thing I have noticed besides the pain is the fatigue so I will have to pace myself the next three to four weeks.

That's all for today...
See you tomorrow...