Wednesday, July 10, 2019

THREE H'S HAVE HIT...

I took this photo in Alabama.  I was at the Grand Hotel for lunch and these flowers were in full bloom all over.

I finally found my bird feeder and hung it up...
And all sorts of birds come to munch on the seeds.  This photo isn't too great but you get the idea.  I kept the seeds in a plastic container that has been wet, in the rain, in the snow, etc.  And yet, the seeds stayed dry.  Unbelievable!

So, I haven't blogged the past couple of days because as I said, the three 'H's' hit...read that heat, humidity and hurt.  Yep, the pain from the shingles has increased this week and I simply have not had it in me to do much of anything including blogging.

I wanted to check in today just to let you know what's going on...

Hopefully, I will be in better shape tomorrow...
Sorry about the missed days...
See you soon...