Friday, February 7, 2020

JOURNAL COVER...


Today was spent getting ready for the guild meeting tomorrow.  I think everything is in order, duplicated (if needed), etc.

We have had lots of rain and when the rain left the wind took over.  It is very windy and that makes it a lot colder than the actual temperature.

I did cover my journal...

I actually made this fabric collage quite a while ago with a journal cover in mind.  It's perfect for my latest journal.  And now that I have the cover on, I want to go back and begin writing in it.  There are several empty pages at the beginning and end.  And then I can add my comments to all the art journal pages.  I am looking forward doing this.  Probably will begin this weekend...

I hope all of you have a great weekend...
Did you know that XFL begins this weekend?
Talk with you on Monday...