Thursday, February 20, 2020

PORCH ON THE APPLIQUE PROJECT


The Applique Project continues.  Here's where I left it yesterday...

And, after several hours, here's what it looks like now...

The porch got a little bigger than I originally planned but the smaller one did not look right.  So the flowers will start a little behind the house on the right and then sweep down in front and it will surround the tree.

I think, though, that I will add a swing to the tree.  The picture seems to need it.  I also want to add a walkway of sorts.  I think stepping stones rather than a cement squares.  At any rate, I have gone as far as I can with this project until I have lots more fussy-cut flowers.

So now it's time for my muse to come up with another fabric project.  I think one about the same size but very much different.  And I will use the sewing machine for this one.  I can't believe the number of hours it takes to hand sew on all the pieces.

Well, the debate was something else...

And then to find out that the President was mad over the fact that Congress was given a report on how Russia is interfering with the Democratic Primaries and how they are going to continue interfering with our next election.  Guess that's why he put in a new guy as acting head of  intelligence who has absolutely no knowledge about intelligence.

And then there's the Stone sentence...wonder how long he will serve???

And the swamp continues to get deeper...

Thanks for visiting...
Talk with you tomorrow...