Thursday, May 14, 2020

ANOTHER DAY OVER & ANOTHER MINI-NEWSLETTER SENT

Well, I finally got my mini-newsletter out today.  Had some problems with the internet so had to send it out twice to a couple folks.  I am now printing the hard copies to get ready to mail them tomorrow.
In the rain!!!

I put up the umbrella today in time for the rain.  Hope it will stay up and protect the chairs.  I got it in the ground most of the way but had to get one of the boys to get it in further...guess these 74 year old bones and muscles aren't quite that strong if they ever were.

The temperatures are supposed to be warm - actually in the 80's - which will be very different from the below freezing temperatures we have been having.  Still haven't picked up any flowers yet but hopefully tomorrow.   Might be nice to get out and at least take a look.

A friend sent me a YouTube video titled The Great Realization which is absolutely great.  Give it a watch and then see if you too think this would be a great outcome from this virus...

http://youtu.be/Nw5KQMXDiM4

That's all for today...
Talk with you tomorrow...