Wednesday, October 14, 2020

BANNER TRIANGLES CUT OUT...

So today was spent getting ready for a family visit.  I am looking forward to seeing my daughter and her son.  They have to be online (school) but after that, we can visit!!!

During the game last night I decided to go through my fabric scraps.  And I separated the scraps into large ones, small ones, holiday fabrics.  I found lots of strips so I put together bags of same length strips to sew together for a charity quilt. 

Once I finished the scraps, I decided to cut out fabric banners.  First I used one of the heavy cardstock pieces of mail that I received to make a template.  Then I cut out lots of right sides together triangle pairs which I plan on sewing together (each triangle pair) and then attaching to a piece of decorative rope.

That's all for today...

Talk with you tomorrow...