Wednesday, October 28, 2020

UNBELIEVABLE...

Boy, did the temperature go down...only in the mid 40's with a cold rain.  And it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow and SNOW is forecast on Friday.  Way too soon for me and I love the snow!!!

I am putting together the next newsletter for the guild.  I have been  including ideas and instructions for gifts.  This time I am going to include how to make a fabric holder for a notebook or other things.  I like making these and have made many for myself, tailoring them to specific needs like drawing or quilling.

Going to mail the hardcopies of the last newsletter to members who are not on line as well as a belated (I don't think I ever send one that isn't belated!) birthday card to a grandchild.

Can you believe that another hurricane is hitting the Gulf Coast - I think that's number 6 this year.  Unbelievable!!

Another unbelievable stat is the number of folks who have already voted in the current national election!  That number does include me...

Trying to come up with ideas to make for dinner.  Think Spanish Rice sounds good, maybe with meatballs.  What do you think?  I make my meatballs like my grandma, with large pieces of onion and bread.  I remember eating them on the tiny back porch sitting on a metal high seat chair.  

Well, off to the post office and grocery store to pick up a few things.  Talk with you tomorrow...