Wednesday, March 10, 2021

More Tulip Blocks...

What a fantastic day today.   Warm and sunny.  And, of course, the Covid Help Act passed the House so it will land on Biden's desk Friday to be signed!

I have been looking at the other craft I want to do for the guild newsletter...small prairie points on a styrofoam egg in pastels.  They are similar to pine cones but look completely different...and really quite beautiful.

Remember the tulip block from yesterday?  Well, I sewed three more of them today...


And this is what the four look like together...


I could have made a long table runner but I like this shape better.  Once I finish quilting it I will bind it with a small green binding, the same color as the stems of the tulips.  What do you think?  

I don't think I will use batting.  I am leaning toward using a piece of plain white cotton.  That way it could easily be used as a tablecloth.

Well, that's all for now...

See you tomorrow...