Tuesday, August 24, 2021

HENRI HAS LEFT THE BUILDING...

Yes, I know I am pushing fall a bit...but, I really am looking forward to it.  I will start posting some of the pictures I took on vacation soon.

SnowWhite is still plugging along.  I was going to take her to the garage this week, but my son's car does need work immediately so I let him take my appointment.  Yes, my garage is busy but also short staffed due to covid.  I can really wait to find out how much her maintenance is going to cost me.  I estimate that it will be more than Duchess...my bottom line is definitely not happy!

So, I am caught up with the Guild work for this month but I do need to start on the September Newsletter. I am also putting together my October presentation.  I plan on showing how to make folded fabric flowers.  So far I have two really good ones.  One can be expanded from few to many points.  I also thought that I would intersperse the folded flowers with a few new quilting tools.

I have most of my things out of Duchess but my son still has to remove some of his things.  Once he is out, I will begin demolition of the sleeping area to make it a studio.  And all the tools that the kids gave me for Mother's Day will make that quick work.  For the most part, there will be little building because that adds weight.  I was going to use the lightweight fold-up plastic tables (which I am using now) plus wire baskets...again very lightweight...with cloth cubes.

Today, I am going to begin cleaning the common area AND putting up my fall decorations...early instead of late for a change...

Henri is gone, the yard is drying and the sun is out...beautiful...

Talk to you tomorrow...