Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Waiting...


Still no word on SnowWhite...well, that's not exactly true...I did hear from my son who stopped in to check on a problem with his car that my front end suspension is solid.  After doing some research, I guess that having the front tires develop wavy or cupping tires in a truck is a somewhat common problem without anything wrong with the suspension.  So that's all good.  Guess two new tires may be in my future.

However, what they said about 'under the hood' doesn't sound good.  But they haven't gotten back to me on that problem yet, so I wait in suspense wondering how much or even if it can be fixed!!!

I am still sewing my scissors holders...two a day...getting ready for the guild party in January.  I want to give each member a scissors holder.  I think I have shown them before but here's a picture...


There are four pockets beginning with the very top so up to four scissors can be placed in the scissors holder.  Or members can put other things in as needed.  My only problem is that I am running out of fabric.  I will have to wait until I can drive to our guild's fabric stash to get more...and that is dependent upon when my truck is fixed.  Hurry up and wait....

Talk to you tomorrow...