Tuesday, May 24, 2022

May 24: A Little of This, A Little of That along with a Dash of Crafting


Cloudy and cool today.  High in the mid 60's but no rain forecast...looking outside, I don't believe it.  We will be looking at more houses this weekend.  I have noticed more and more house prices are being cut.  That will work out nice...I think several of the homes we are scheduled to look have had price cuts.

Today I wanted to share the pages in my second of three signatures.  How many pages have you finished?  I hope some of my examples will get your creative juices going...




The following three pictures are of pages made with a regular brown lunch bag.  I cut off the closed end so that the bag opened on both sides.  I added decorative items to the bag as well as two large tags that fit inside...










Get out your supplies and enjoy creating pages.  The cover we made will take three signatures so there's plenty of room.  

Talk with you tomorrow...