Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Today the high is only 50 and there is rain in the forecast late this afternoon.  This week has been cooler, more seasonal, with temperatures in the mid 40's but looking at the next ten days the temperatures are warming to the mid to high 50's.

I think I am beginning to adjust to the new time...I was actually able to get up at my normal time, get my exercises done, the kitchen cleaned and supper made.  Check out the recipe for what I made.

Today I hope to find a parking spot at the Goodwill Store so I can unload the stuff I have in SnowWhite.  There haven't been any parking spots available in the numerous times that I have driven by!

I finished sewing by hand sleeves on all the fabric creations I want to hang.  The next thing is to find dowels to slip into the sleeves, add some wire and find a place to hang them!

I've been spending some downtime relaxing and doodling again.  Here's my latest...


Remember to check out all the sidebars...there's lots of information and ideas.  Talk with you tomorrow...