Friday, April 19, 2024

I was hoping for a warmer day but that isn't happening.  (I will have to remember these days when it gets hot in the summer.). And, of course, it's still raining and more rain is forecast throughout the day.  Rain, Rain, go away....please!

Today is full of errands...grocery shopping for things I didn't pick up the last time, giving the house a lick, pat and promise, preparing food for tomorrow, laundry and checking my list to make sure I haven't forgotten anything. Today is exercise day but I have already put in the almost two hours of routines.  

I am not sure that things will dry out in enough time to use the patio tomorrow.  Actually, it won't be that warm anyway but if we have a fire in the fire pit, we could sit outside.  I need to add marsh-mellows to the list in case we have a fire and want to roast them!

Doing my exercises this morning was a bit frustrating.  Tiger, a very big cat, decided he wanted my attention everytime I began a routine.  So now I can add that to his attention seeking activities.  Whenever I am on the phone or on zoom he comes almost immediately after I began and demands attention and petting!  Guess that now goes for exercises also.

There are new articles in the sidebars to check out.  Be sure to use the web version on your smart phone if you want to catch the majority of information on my blog.

Still doodling...


Enjoy your weekend.  Talk with you next week.