Tuesday, April 30, 2024

It's rather cold, dark and damp outside today.  A far cry from the almost 90 yesterday.  The high for here is in the 60's.  Rain is forecast at any moment now.  It looks like the sky could open up and drop a ton of water.  BUT the good news is that the fence is up and the garden can now be planted...

I have a couple dozen plants ready to go outside as well as several seeds that I want to sow.  My aim is to have everything planted or seeds sown by the end of the week.

Along with the garden being done, I am working on organizing SnowWhite.  You saw what I made yesterday for the truck.  Well, I now want to go through all the fishing equipment and tackle and get ready for fishing this spring and summer.

I have to wait until the house is done before I can work on the patio and get that up and running.  I plan on using a lot of landscape fabric to stop the weeds from growing where we park the grills and fire pit.  I am not sure about the other side of the back yard where I normally grow flowers.  I might pick up a couple flats of flowers to put in that area, again, after the painting is done.

Of course, that has meant that I have not spent much time working inside on anything.  I have been listening to some audio books and watching a couple shows...check out the side bars for them.

That's it for now...talk with you later...have a great day...