Thursday, February 15, 2018

CHALLENGES & APPLIQUE PIECE


Lots of pictures today...

First, my One Little Tag Challenges from last week. The theme was negative space. Not too sure if I really accomplished that, but I do like my tags.


Second, here are last week's Project 365 Somethings...



I also worked on my applique piece. Remember this?

This is what I have designed so far...

The peacock is fully attached, now I need to sew on the leaves and stems. Then I can begin to bling up the peacock. What do you think? I really like it with fall leaves rather than green ones. But then fall is my favorite time of year!!!

(NOTE: Correction to yesterday's rant...there have actually been 19 shootings in schools in 2918! I only wished it had been fewer, not more.)

Wishing all a great day...
It's in the 60's right now and I am going to straighten out the bed of SnowWhite...
I'll visit with you tomorrow...