Friday, March 12, 2010

The Background Continues...

PICTURE OF THE DAY:
Look at what I can see out my studio window....picnic tables all freshly painted and ready for summer!   Wow!  I guess winter muat be over.   We lose an hour this weekend.   Daylights Savings!

And I saw the most beautiful little golden bird in this tree outside my studio.   


The backdrops continue...
I finished the second panel...  

And began the third...

I had a little help along the way...not!  He was upset when I pulled out the camera.  This is Chip, by the way, Dale was sleeping on the couch in the living room.

The weekend looks like a busy one.   I hope to finish all the panels so I can get back to my other craft projects.   

Frugal Friday Roundup: 
Well, we went out for lunch last weekend and I spent $11.99 for a great meal.   I also purchased a magazine this week for $11.99 so I came in under the $25.00, but only by a $1.00 and a couple cents.  

Take care...and have a great weekend.   

Thanks for visiting....