Friday, July 16, 2010

Frugal Friday and Flowers

PICTURES OF THE DAY:
Aren't these three baskets just gorgeous?   I took these when we were in Freeport  (Maine) walking around.  I know they look nice in the pictures, but in real life they were lush and very, very, very big!!!  I would have had a problem holding them they were so large.

FRUGAL FRIDAY ROUND-UP:
Well, this week was easy enough...I spent no money.  Nothing.   Naada.  (Is that how you spell naada?)

What's even more unique is that there is nothing that I really want right now...not even craft wise.   Of course, put me in a quilt shop and that will evaporate quite soon...probably immediately!!!

The curriculum writing that I am doing for a friend is coming along quite well.   Out of the seven segments...each for an average of four sessions...I have completed two.   AND I have lots and lots of information gathered for most of the remainder segments.   

Only one is giving me some problems.   But once I decide how to approach this one, I think it too will go fast.   I'm going to try to get two more segments written this weekend.    And as there are really no plans, I just may be able to accomplish it.

I took the gazebo/tent down last night.   It was easier than I thought.   Unfortunately, the patio looks quite forlorn.   And as it was threatening to rain with storms predicted, I didn't really do anything to it today.   I'll try this weekend.   Maybe I'll get an umbrella...think they will make me take that down also?

I was watching a little bird playing in a tree trunk a few days ago.   Just flitting back and forth.  I managed to get a couple pictures of the little fellow.   You can see him through the fence...
Don't know what she/he was thinking, but it sure was fun to watch.   (I'm not hard to entertain!!)

Well, back to the curriculum writing I go...

Have a great weekend.   Find a festival or community event in your area and attend.   Or check out your local farmers'  market.   There's some great fruits and veggies available now.

Thanks for visiting...