Monday, January 3, 2011

New Beginnings!!!

I'M BACK!!!!   And looking forward to visiting with you regularly!!!   Want to know what it's been like here?   (Here by the way is the mountains of Utah.)  Take a look...
SNOW!!!

Some of you have asked why we moved temporarily from Maine to Utah.   Although I have chosen not to talk about my family in my blog, I will tell you that the move was due to the health of a family member.

One great thing about the move is that I will be able to explore the mountains, very different from the east coast 'hills'!   And, of course, I will be taking you along on my adventures.

As you can see I have redone my blog just a bit.   And along with that I will be taking a few different directions.   I was going to tell you all about it in this post, but as it could become rather long,  I think I will share my plans throughout this week.

I hope all of you celebrated great holidays and are ready for the New Year.   I love New Year's, don't you?   There's something great about new beginnings, new opportunities, new possibilities!  Have you made any 'new beginnings'?

I've noticed that many blogs have adopted a word for the year.   That is such a unique idea that I think I would like to do it again this year, but I am having a hard time deciding which word to adopt.   There are so many good ones.  There's courage.   And integrity.   And persistence.   And exploration.  And cherish.  And...well, the list is endless.   How about you, have you adopted a word for the year?

By the way,  Mondays will be devoted to the weekend roundup and just about anything else that falls within my view.   Or, maybe we'll just sit down and have a cup of coffee (or tea) together and talk about life.

Well, I'm really happy to be back and I thank you for stopping by...

Talk to you tomorrow!!!