Thursday, April 11, 2013

What a Treat!

I had the opportunity this evening to see the dress rehearsal of "Hold on Molly", a musical by Hank Beebe.   Not only that, I actually drove Mr. Beebe and his lovely wife Nancy and friends to the dress rehearsal and cast party.

The musical is at the Schoolhouse Arts Center in Standish, Maine.   And if any of you live close by, I heartily recommend that you treat yourself and see the musical.

Mr. Beebe is a well known composer and has had his works preformed all around the nation (musicals, plays and choral compositions) including the bright lights of New York City.

On another note...
I'm still working on 'coloring outside the lines'.   This is the latest in my 'marker' pictures...

I'm trying to feel more comfortable with design elements outside of my doodles.   It still seems a bit off to me...but I'm working on it.   How about you?   Are you comfortable 'coloring outside the lines'?

Well, the week is almost over.   I'm still amazed at how fast time seems to disappear.    So what are you planning for the weekend?    I hope you'll think about taking some time to play hookey and doing something special...just for you.

Thanks for checking in...

Enjoy yourself...