Friday, April 5, 2013

Yep, Spring Is Here


I played hookey today.   I finished my errands - mailing out the inchie swaps, cleaned out the car and picked up the litter in the yard - and then I spent the rest of the day reading a novel.

All day!   And I had a great time.   I love mysteries.   Carolyn Hart is one of my favorite authors, especially her Death On Demand Series.   But, I just found her Ghost series and it's really funny.   And, I didn't really figure out until the end who did the dirty deed!!!!

So you caught me...and I heartily recommend that every one of you play hookey one day and spend it doing something you love...just for yourself.

Yes, I know the laundry needs folding and the living room needs dusting and the dishes are still in the sink.   But you know, those things will always be there for you to do over and over again.   Playing hookey and doing something for yourself nourishes your soul so you can do those things over and over again.   Don't believe me...try it.   Play hookey and give yourself a treat.

Thanks for dropping in...

Have a great weekend...
Enjoy yourself (and play hookey!)...