Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dreary Day, Cheery Picture

Aren't these flowers bright and cheery?   Yellow is such a happy color?   No, I did not just take the photo, I took it a while back...but...it was so dreary out today that I needed something to lift my spirits!!!!

It's been drizzling most of the day...and cool.   (I needed a jacket to run a couple errands.)   And I just checked my weather app and more rain is on the way!!   This makes day...I've lost count...of wet weather.   I'm going to need a bush-hog to get through my grass when it finally dries out!!!

So what have I gotten done today?   I have made a bit more progress on my fabric samples.   And, as a result of my Wednesday morning discussion time, I have added yet another book to my reading stack!  I tried a new aerobic workout video...AND...more importantly, I was able to keep up with it! 

Not real impressive, right?   Well, some days are better than others.   And, I don't know about you, but I get a lot more done on sunny days that on dreary ones...like today...and yesterday...and the day before that...and the...you get the picture.

Creativity has taken a bit of the backseat now that I'm getting the trailer ready...but I really haven't done that much with the trailer, unfortunately.   I need either some sun or some energy OR BOTH....

Thanks for stopping in...

Catch you tomorrow...