Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lawns and Wonky Houses

So how was your day today?   I was going to take off and go flea marketing but after consulting the weather, I realized it was going to rain this afternoon - and it did and still is.   So I mowed the back yard instead because mowing a wet lawn is not fun.   I did stop to take a couple pictures of the the bleeding hearts plant...


Just look at those long stems with the flowers hanging off...beautiful...

Okay, so yesterday, I told you I would take a picture of the wonky houses.   Remember this background?

I painted the sky with blue acrylic paint and the ground with green acrylic paint.   Then I had fun cutting out the wonky houses and a couple trees.   This is what it looks like now...
So what do you think?   I think it's cute.   I may play with it a bit more - it's not glued down yet - but the basics are in place...

I did some more on my journal page...

And created background on another page...

So, all in all, it's been a busy but fun day for me.   Yes, I do like to mow the lawn.

Thanks for spending some time here...

See you tomorrow...I'll tell you about my latest diet (although it really isn't a diet like the ones I have been on before.)