Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday's Flowers

So how was your Tuesday?   I did finish up all the housekeeping chores, ran a couple errands and got back in time to take a few more pictures of the flowers outside...



They really are vibrant and very beautiful...

This is what's sitting next to the flowers...

It's time to get my trailer ready for a vacation.   When I moved here, I took almost everything out and now I need to get it put back together again!

I have been working on a journal page today.   It's a bit interesting.   Not done, but a good start...

Oh, and I was mistaken about the number of seasons for London Hospital.   I think there are only two seasons, not three.   Too bad.   It really is good.

I've been working on the wonky houses for the fabric background I finished.   I'll share them with you tomorrow.  

Quick post tonight...

Thanks for dropping by...

Enjoy your Wednesday...and stop by again...