Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Know What I Forgot to Do?

Yep!   I forgot to post this week's journal prompt.   What's really weird is that I was working on it yesterday.   And only while I was waiting for it to dry did I realize that I actually did forget to post the prompt.

Sorry about that but here's what I have so far...

I put a small frame of lace around my 'Wonky Houses' picture.   Mainly, it was to finish off the sides, but there was enough lace to bring around to the front and I liked it enough to keep it...

I had a bit more fun with the newspaper yarn.   Made a trivet for the basket to sit on...


It's been raining most of the day...dark and cloudy and cold.   I wound up putting the heat back on this afternoon to knock the chill off the house.   Looks like the same tomorrow.    Hope things are bright and cheery where you are...

Thanks for dropping in...

Talk to you tomorrow...