Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fabric Sample Boxes Finished!!!

Well, today was another rainy, gray, windy, chilly day...perfect for working in my studio/office.   And guess what?   I finished taking small samples of all my fabrics and placing them in assorted boxes.   My fabric shelf is finished...
Remember, I work with small pieces so there are hundreds and hundreds of fat quarters and fat eighths sized fabrics on this shelf.

And here are my boxes.  Pinks, reds and oranges...

Blues, blue greens and purples...

Greens...

Yellows, browns, blacks and whites...

I worked on three more cards for the Index Card Challenge.   I am totally up-to-date with these...



Tomorrow is supposed to be partly cloudy with no rain.   So maybe I can get out and take some pictures.   Sure would be nice.   I'm feeling like 'cabin fever' is settling in...but that's generally a winter problem, not a spring one!!!

How is your spring coming along?   Finished all those 'spring' projects around the house, you know, like 'Spring Cleaning' or 'Planting the Garden'?    I hope you're well on your way to finishing them up as well as taking some time for yourself.

Thanks for  spending a few minutes here...

Talk to you tomorrow...