Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Can't Complain...

...about the heat when I saw that New York City was 103.   Makes my little paltry 90 look absolutely cool in comparison. 

By the way...  
TO ALL THE WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE PARTY VISITORS:  You can still see the tour of my studio by clicking on the 'WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE 2013 TOUR' link found in the side column.   Please enjoy the tour.

I didn't get too much creative work done...still trying to get the house ready for visitors.   But I did play with...

Right, markers.   And I found out that not all markers are made equal.   That really didn't show up to the naked eye as much as it did to the camera lens.   You can see in the ICAD challenge cards that many of the markers did not deliver even coverage.   Learn something new every day...


Even manipulating the photo software couldn't even the color.  Like I said, learn something new every day.

So how's your week coming along?   Are you enjoying the heat wave or is your weather a bit more rational?   I don't know about you, but when it's this hot, fabric is something I don't work with...way too uncomfortable.   And, quite frankly, I miss it.   I'm hoping that the weather will cool down to at least the 80's so I can get back to my first love...fabric!!!

Two weeks from Thursday and the Inchie Challenge begins.   I've been collecting lots of 'inchie' supplies getting ready to enjoy making those little works of art.   Hope you follow me during the month...and if you want, make some inchies yourself.

Stay cool...
Thanks for coming by...
See you tomorrow...