Thursday, July 18, 2013

One Way To Keep Cool...

I went to the beach today...

Most of the shoreline in Maine is rocky, but this beach was sandy.   However, it is the flora that  astounded me.   Yes there is the typical grass waving on the dunes...

But then all the flowers and berries that border the grass are quite striking...







Just beautiful...and just a few steps from the sandy beach!

Here are my latest two ICAD challenge cards...
 

Only thirteen more days on this particular challenge.   It seems like just last week that I began.   The Good News is that there are only thirteen days before the INCHIE CHALLENGE begins.

Guess summer is swimming by rather fast.  Of course, that could be because I'm busy.   I am currently taking two online classes.   Ellen Linder's Double Reverse Applique Class; and Anna Schueler's My Art, My Voice, a Mixed Media Class.   (This class is through Artful Gathering.)   The classes are very different from one another but both are informative, challenging, educational and wonderful adventures.

Do you take online classes?   The costs can be as little as nothing to several hundred dollars.   I tend to take the less expensive ones right now but have found that every class I have taken has been a fantastic opportunity.   You might want to give an online class a try...you might like it.

Thanks for visiting...
Stay cool...
See you tomorrow...