Monday, July 22, 2013

RELIEF!!!

It finally cooled down to the low 70's today and tomorrow it will be in the 60's...my type of weather!!!   Heat and humidity is not a combination that I enjoy.  Although when I move to NYC next year, I guess I will have to get used to it at least part of the time in the summer...

Took a few more pictures of some flowers.   These were on the main street of Freeport which is just up the road (home of LLBean)...

I'm enjoying time with my grandchild this week.   We went to a movie today (Monster University) as well as a toy store.   I have to say the movie was really fun and one with a great message for kids of all ages...including those of us in the older category!

Here are this past weekend's and today's ICAD challenge cards...

There's a new weekly journal prompt posted.   I guess being with my grandchild and looking back at all the pictures taken during my lifetime have given me pause to reflect on time - how fast it flies by, all the things done during it, time spent well and time wasted.  

On second thought, wasting time is not something anyone really does.   We all need time to do nothing, time to just be.   All time to me is productive.   Maybe not in our current cultural definition, but in the scheme of things who knows better how to spend one's time than the one spending it?

To folks visiting the WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE TOUR,  just click on the WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE 2013 TOUR found on the side column to visit my studio.   And thanks for all the comments.

Tomorrow a walk to the "Sparkplug Lighthouse' if it doesn't rain too much.   And finger puppets!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you tomorrow...
Inchie Challenge starts in ten days...