Tuesday, July 23, 2013

GREY AND RAINY

But at least it is not almost 100 degrees...it never made it into the 70's today...stayed in the 60's.   Ahhhh...my kind of weather.   Guess I am more like a duck than I thought!!!

One of the places we visited was the Portland Headlight Lighthouse...

I've been here many times before but never get tired of visiting.   This time I took several pictures of flowers that were in bloom.  Here are three...

This evening I am making finger puppets with my grandchild.   Should be interesting.   They are based on the Thumb Wrestlers Federation games.   A learning experience...not the finger puppets but the TWF.  They are cute, I must say.   Watch for pictures tomorrow.

Here are some more ICAD challenge cards...

I used watercolors, markers and stamps with ink.   These really are addictive!!!

To folks visiting the WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE TOUR,  just click on the WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE 2013 TOUR found on the side column to visit my studio.   And thanks for all the comments.

Countdown to INCHIE CHALLENGE:  Nine Days!

Thanks for visiting...
See you tomorrow...