Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What Is that Shiny Thing In The Sky?


See it between the leaves?   Oh, my goodness...it's...the...sun!!!   No rain today!  Only blue sky, gentle breezes and NO RAIN!   Did you get that...it didn't rain today!  Okay, all kidding aside, it was a beautiful, sunny day.

Although, there was a bit of haze or fog on the water...

You can just make out the sailboat center left in the picture above...

And look at all the flowers blooming...



I even found a red one...

Inside, my plants are finally recovering...

After this fellow decided to dine on the leaves...

I've decided to go ahead with the inchie challenge for the month of August.   Hope some of you will think about joining the challenge.   After all, creating art on a one-inch square is easy.   Just think how small the area is!   I'll be posting pictures here and at Roses on My Table - Inch by Inch section.

Finally, here are my latest two ICAD challenge cards...


Tomorrow's the 4th of July.   I hope you have a grand day with family and friends.   Maybe some barbeque.   Fireworks.   And lots of relaxing.   If you're traveling, please stay safe.

Thanks for dropping in...

See you tomorrow...