Friday, August 16, 2013

INCHIE CHALLENGE 16

Friday, already, again...the days just keep tumbling by!   So do you have anything planned for the weekend?   I do!!   And those plans will mean that my posts will be short over the next week or so but, I will be posting the inchie challenges.  

Family visiting.   And, my goodness, the places we will be going...restaurants, Stephen King locations, etc., etc., etc.   I'm looking forward to every minutes.

So, here's today's challenge inchie...I call it Hills and Valleys...


Quite frankly, I just had fun creating this.   First a green designer paper base with orange paper tape finishing the edges.   I then took a piece of rectangle designer paper, cardstock weight, that fit the inchie and fan folded it.  

I wound up with three 'hills' and two 'valleys'.   After gluing it to the base, I used another piece of paper tape to add a decorative note.   I also used thin strips of paper to connect the 'hills' on the top and bottom.

I created this one without any plans at all...just put my supplies on the table and played around until an idea took shape.   And even then, it wasn't a complete idea, just a bit of one.   You might enjoy the freedom of just creating...and think, an inchie is so small that it doesn't take too much to come up with a unique design.

Thanks for stopping in...
Enjoy your weekend...
Remember, preseason football has arrived...
See you tomorrow...