Sunday, August 4, 2013

INCHIE CHALLENGE 4

Sunday...PRESEASON FOOTBALL...Oh Happy Day!!!

But, you stopped by to see the next inchie in the challenge.   So, without further ado...


I do a lot of quilting, so I thought creating a quilt block would be fun.   This is called "Log Cabin'.   I cut out small strips of paper and arranged them in the pattern above.   To make it sparkle, I added some clear glitter.  The orange strip around the base is a piece of 1/4 inch orange paper tape.

Yesterday, while watching some of my PBS shows I decided to make several bases for my inchies...

I had cut out several pieces of cardboard from a variety of boxes.   With the thicker cardboard boxes (like tissue), I only used three pieces glued together.   The thinner cardboard boxes (like those containing cans of cat food) I used four.

I used stick glue to attach them together.   I placed the glued base under the tape dispenser while working on the next one.   This is what I completed...

One thing I found out is that not all inchie punches are the same.   The difference is not great, but there was a slight variance in size.

Thanks for stopping in and checking out my latest inchie...
See you tomorrow...
(I may be posting late, but I will post before midnight...)