Monday, September 9, 2013

LSNED

If you're wondering what that stands for it's "Learn Something New Every Day".   It's Shimelle Laine's September Event.   Inexpensive...and pay once and each year you can join at no cost.   I like the idea of thinking about September as a new start.   After all, it is the new beginning of the school year.

Ms. Laine sends a PDF file each day with things to read,  think about and ponder and suggestions to implement the results.   This year, I am trying my hand at scrapbooking, so far with mixed results.   The idea is to come up with a sentence that expresses your pondering of the idea presented.   There is no right or wrong way, just your way.   

So here's a few of my pages so far.  The topics are my interpretation of suggested ponderings.  

DAY ONE:   (Taking it one day at a time.)



DAY TWO:  (Someone who has influenced you greatly...in my case, my grandma.)




 DAY THREE:  Something to strive for...


DAY FOUR:  What's important in your surroundings...


Sorry about missing last Friday's post.   By the time I got back from Boothbay Harbor (lobster on the wharf, again) it was late and I was exhausted.

There's a new journal prompt posted.   You can guess where I got the idea.

And now back to my studio which I decided to pull apart today to do some sorting and organizing.   It's truly a mess, but I have a couple boxes to bring to Goodwill.   Crafts I have tried, enjoyed but will not be doing again.   

Have you ever heard of Barbara Sher?   I like her ideas about trying out new things.  Check out her website sometime...maybe even read one of her books.   I found them extremely enlightening.

Well, football is on - two games tonight.  What a treat...

Thanks for stopping by...
See you tomorrow...(I promise!)