Thursday, September 5, 2013

IT'S BACK and AN ACCORDION INCHIE

It's back!!   What's back, you ask?   Electricity!!!   It went off early this afternoon but finally came back on so I am getting this post up asap just incase I lose it again.

Cold, gray and rainy today.   I don't think the temperature got out of the mid 60's.

I wanted to make an accordion inchie today.  So, I gathered the supplies...
...scissors, inchie punch, stick glue, permanent green marker, tissue box and bias tape (cloth).

I decided to sandwich the bias tape between two inchie pieces using stick glue and leaving a tiny gap, about 1/16th of an inch,  between each section.  The fabric allows the inchie to close nicely.   I used the green permanent marker to finish the edges and color the bias tape.



I haven't put anything on the accordion inchie yet.   I may draw some pictures to tell a story.  Or, I might create a theme inchie.   Check back tomorrow and see what I decide to do.

First game of the NFL season is on tonight - in case you're interested (Of course, you know that I am :).)

I'll leave you with a picture from last year...can you tell I'm excited about fall?

Tomorrow is Friday...how are your weekend plans coming?  
Thanks for visiting...
See you tomorrow...