Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday...really...already?


Yes, I know I usually put up fall pictures...but...do you know that in three weeks I will be watching this year's parade?

Of course, that means that I really want to have the house 95% sorted and packed by that time (insert very large sigh!!!!)!!!

So, what did I do today?   More dismantling of the studio/office and moving several items to the trailer.   I also sorted three boxes of music.

And, remember this top from yesterday?

Well, I finished it today...
I love the fleece backing.   For those of you keeping count, that is six quilts finished, two quilt tops ready for backing and blocks cut and ready for sewing the last quilt top!  

I also did a bit of crocheting.   Here's the beginning of another house...

Seems like all I am doing lately is giving you an accounting of my days.   Sorry about that, but this is what is occupying my time.  

Oh, I forgot to take a picture of the luminary.   I will be sure to do it before I post tomorrow.   I think they turned out really cute.

Well, football tonight...another chance for my team to lose!!!

Thanks for keep up with things here...
See you tomorrow...