Wednesday, July 22, 2015

FLOWERS FOUND ON MY MORNING WALK

I am getting back into a routine of sorts...as much as you can when your surrounded by several grandchildren.   I took them to the movie "Minions".   It was cute and if you remember the sixties, the music added a great deal of humor.

We also played a lot of games this afternoon.   Everything from card games to Clue, to Rivers, Roads and Rails to Spot It.   I think I am in for a lot more game playing.

I took a few pictures of some of the flowers I spotted while on my walk this morning...




It's been raining off and on this afternoon and evening sprinkled with a few claps of thunder.   Can't get over the change in weather here.   Normally, at this time of year it is hot and dry.   Not this year...it is cool and wet.  

Well, I think the Republican race has become quite entertaining.   Trump certainly does not mince words and even Rand Paul with his chainsaw video is having a hard time garnering media time.   A fun time was had by all????

Thanks for checking things out here...
Talk to you tomorrow...