Wednesday, August 19, 2015

TIME SLIPPING BY...

Boy, this week is becoming quite busy...and the days are slipping by faster than I would like.   You know, though, each day has 24 hours, give or take a few seconds, so even if it seems to fly by, it is the same length of time (24 hours) as yesterday.

It's an interesting question, tho.   Why do some days seem to go fast and others seem to drag?   At first I thought that maybe it was because I was enjoying and totally involved in what I was doing, but that's not always the case.

For instance, today seemed to fly by but I wasn't totally enjoying what I was doing...yes, I did enjoy spending time with my grandkids.   But, sorting and cleaning toys and bedrooms and clothes is not my idea of a fun time.  

So, now I have to think that maybe the day seems to fly by simply because there is much to do to fill my time, either enjoyable or not.   What do you think?  

Well, in any case, it's late and this is the first time that I have had to sit down and write a post.

I did finish all the maintenance work in both trailers successfully.   I have been working with both grandkids to get their clothes and rooms organized.   One grandchild's room and clothes are completely organized.   The other grandchild's clothes are organized and the room is about 70% done.

School begins tomorrow for both grandchildren, so I hope to be able to finish packing the things I want to take from Duchess.   Then Friday, I will try to get the rest of the stuff organized and packed. That way,  I can enjoy the weekend and will only have to load the car on Sunday evening for an early Monday morning departure.

Thanks for dropping by...
Hope your getting enough rest...
Talk to you tomorrow...