Wednesday, September 30, 2015

ENJOYING A LAZY DAY...

Have you ever had one of those days when you really didn't do anything?   Where you just sat around reading a book all day, or playing a computer game, or simply daydreamed?   Well, that was my day today...I read a book, played a computer game - Minecraft - and daydreamed.

What did I daydream about?   Well, how to rearrange my apartment when the rest of my things arrived.   And how to grow a garden with no place to plant.   And how to write a best seller.   And...well, you get the picture.   Just about anything and everything.

The day was humid and a bit warm.   One of those days that didn't inspire me to do anything...so I didn't.   And instead of thinking that I really just wasted a day, I feel really refreshed and relaxed.

Of course, tomorrow I think I had better do a bit of shopping just in case...you know, hurricane and all that.   I'm just not sure what to get other than batteries.   I think I have everything else covered.   Well, maybe some diet coke and more coffee.   As a matter of fact, I may have to make some in advance, just in case.

I sincerely hope that this does not wind up another bad hurricane traveling up the east coast like the last one.   Things are now getting back in shape.

Thanks for dropping in...
I hope you have a lazy day soon...
Talk to you tomorrow...
Yikes...it will be October tomorrow...